Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: email@example.com
4. The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
5. The goods may be returned to any point of sale or collection present on Italian territory, as will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
6.1 Return address: Flor. Via Vigevano 6, 20144, Milan
7. As provided for by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he/she has returned the goods. 8. Will not apply the right of withdrawal in the event that the services and products of Flor. are included in the 6 categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase process. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC required to make the refund