Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Flor. shall make deliveries throughout Italian territory, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino. Delivery will not be made in the following territories: San Marino, Vatican City.
2. Flor. will only make deliveries at the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 1-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to arrange a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you wish to cancel the contract.
7. As a result of the termination the amounts will be returned, including the costs of delivery to the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 14 days from the date of termination. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the purchaser.
8. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
9. Return address: Flor. Via Vigevano 6, 20144, Milan, Italy.