Terms of service
1 General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General Provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses Flor., accessible through the url: https://www.florwine.com. The navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the website imply the acceptance of the Conditions and Policies for the Protection of Data adopted by the website itself, indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale shall apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the Site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by Always ON srl Registered Office: Via Vigevano 6 Milan VAT No.: 10926660969 Registered to REA, number MI-2567041
3. Before accessing the products provided by the Site, the user must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Flor. reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 - Object
1. These General Sales Conditions regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of products on Flor. and do not regulate, instead, the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same website through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from subjects other than the vendor, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
2 1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relevant instructions.
2. The form contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the methods and timing for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled out by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer is obligated to pay the price from the moment the online order process is completed. This is done by clicking on the "PAY NOW" button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its execution.
Art. 4 - Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the website and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once the registration is completed, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Flor. shall be released from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exonerate Flor. from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform Flor. of any changes to the data communicated at any time.
4. If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even in the case in which there is a dispute by the parties concerned regarding the payments made, Flor. will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relative shortcomings have been remedied.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Flor. will assign the user name and a password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's accesses to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user, and that the acts performed by means of this access will be attributed to him/her and will be binding on him/her.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
3 Art. 5 - Availability of the products
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time when the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of goods. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be informed immediately by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Flor. will reimburse the amount paid within 14 days from the time Flor. became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
4. Return address: Flor. Via Vigevano 6, 20144, Milan, Italy.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Flor. sells: National and International Wines Food Products that do not require the cold chain
2. The offer is detailed in our site at the link: https://www.florwine.com
Art. 7 - Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is a manifest error.
2. In case of error Flor. will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order to the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Flor. will not be obliged to supply what has been sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made through: 4 Through the shopify payment hub that. includes VISA, MASTERCARD AND AMERICAN EXPRESS Through the Paypal platform
Art. 8 - Delivery
1. Flor. makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino. Delivery will not be made in the following territories: San Marino, Vatican City.
2. Flor. will only make deliveries at the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 1-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to arrange a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you wish to cancel the contract.
7. As a result of the termination the amounts will be refunded, including the costs of delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the purchaser.
8. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
Art. 9 - Passage of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall pass to the Buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products is deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment has been received for all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later date.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial conformity
The Seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the website, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser makes a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products restored to conformity free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract with respect to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All costs of returning defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the term of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The purchaser shall also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
5. The goods may be returned to any point of sale or collection present on Italian territory, as will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
8. Will not apply the right of withdrawal in the event that the services and products of Flor. are included in the 6 categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005. 9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase process. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to carry out the refund.
Art. 12 - Data processing
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following address: 3288559576, and by post to the following address: Via Vigevano 6 20144 Milan
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser has the status of Consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law. These conditions have been drawn up on 24/03/2020.